Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Friday! (and a Few More Photos)

As promised, here are a few more photos from the recent shoot. If you check out my etsy shop you will see I have been busy updating it with my lastest work. I'm really anxious to get all of my wedding invitations up there, so I am heading back out to the cliffs this afternoon to finish shooting. 

The top invitation is called the Vintage Virginia wedding invitation. I designed this for one of my best friends who got married almost a year ago! (Happy Anniversary Virginia and Nick!) I put it up in my etsy shop shortly after their wedding and have received some great feedback and several orders. I recently finished working with an awesome bride who loved these invitations but wanted to me to alter the design a bit for her vineyard wedding. I added some grapes and vines, and we both were really happy with the way they came out. I will post photos of Elizabeth's Vineyard version tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment